Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dogs in The Post Office?


New followers, thank you so much!
I made a nice set of Koi greeting cards for Dust Of The Sun. Sent them out a few weeks ago, they came back to me today, shredded in a plastic bag. Looks like a dog tore into them. Will make some more and send them out Monday. I have been in a bit of a darker mood. Nothing to worry about, just cold and no sun here for days now. I usually make bright cheery art. Was more in a mood for something different.  These horses are  small paintings (less than 3X4 inches) I did, didn't take me but less than an hour. After they dried I scanned it and had some fun with this little photoscape program on my computer. Guess I had better send poor Dust who is probably wondering if I ripped him off some of these  greeting cards too.

3 comments:

  1. The horses are beautiful... You do some really nice watercolor paintings... Maybe it is your mood but the horses do look a bit melancholy in their expression as well.
    Hope you feel better. These things do pass. As artists we do carry this burden sometimes. And every one of us has the same monkey on our backs... Shows up every now and then. Some have it worse than others.
    I keep mine in check but the little monster still comes out in force almost every time I finish some long term project.
    Hope you feel better. Come play my boardgame for free. :) Send me an email address and I will send you the files to print pro bono. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely artwork! Too bad they got a bit roughed up in the mail. Bah, humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete