Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Chasing Flowers Preview

It's time to start blogging and painting again. I have put my foot down and become selfish. I am doing what I need to do to survive and that is to let others take care of themselves as I have taken care of myself. The camper/art studio/where I live/   is getting closer to being ready to take me on my travels. I'm feeling more focused and ready to start my Chasing Flowers Tour of 2014.  I have a small inspirational book I will self publish with my pretty little flower paintings. My next project will be to put together my ideas and paintings of little birds like this one.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I hope you find the time to do what you enjoy and love.
    Cheryl Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl Ann, I feel this will be the year I at least get to wet my feet.

    ReplyDelete