Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Last Weeks Paintings

In the evenings and early mornings I hide away in my little sanctuary, Little Sanitee and paint to my hearts delight. These are 4X4X2 inches. Most of these will be sold. Most will be scanned to be used for the making of greeting cards.
 Remember, was it Tom Poston? on one of the Bob Newhart shows, the one where he bought a bed and breakfast. The character was a Sad Sack Debbie Downer who wrote beautiful sayings and poems for a card company.
 Brought this up because I have been asked to make the cards with something in them, not just blank. Ever look through cards trying to find just the right saying? I can't afford to do it like that but I am wondering about including a sheet with a bunch of sayings or poems that may be cut and glued in or something. I could probably print it on patterned paper so it won't look tacky. Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment